Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Betty Bright

Back in elementary, I liked going to a classmate's house because (1) her room was airconditioned and (2) she had a library of Archie comic books. I think she wasn't allowed to lend them out so I tried to read as much as I can whenever I was in her house. Sometimes, I won't even talk to her because I was reading haha. Back then a comic book costs P50 or so and that was expensive-o already.

My youngest sister is lucky because our parents bought her the comic books which she promptly destroyed through the years hehe.

So I was excited when I read that MAC was coming up with an Archie's Girls collection. Not a fan of make-up but currently collecting lipsticks. I settled for the Betty Bright lipstick because I've always wanted to rock a coral shade. The lipsticks are sold out in Trinoma so I ordered through the @shopHK Instagram account.


I tried it just this morning and while I adore the shade, I find it difficult to apply. It's Satin but I use Brave which is also Satin all the time and it's so easy to apply. Oh well, at least it's cute. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...