Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You've Got Mail!


I love receiving mail, even if it's stuff that I paid for myself! :) Today, the things I ordered before the Holy Week arrived in succession. First was these Oblation USBs that I ordered from the UP Mathematics Club. Cuties!


The next package I thought was gonna arrive in a few days pa. I ordered the Young House Love book from Amazon and had it shipped to me through My Shopping Box. I paid through G-Cash on March 22 and the package arrived today. I love My Shopping Box already although I have to find a way to change my account to one not tied up to G-Cash.


Yes, I went out of the office just so I could photograph the book with the Philippine flag behind it haha. I also ordered Speedball pen cleaners from Amazon for my calligraphy nibs even if I haven't touched them for a while!


I love mail days! Okay, more online shopping starts now! :))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...