Friday, February 10, 2012

Kulot

I love my curly hair. Got 'em from my father, whom Mom fondly calls "Kulot". On a good day, my hair is a bunch of telephone cords. Stylists never fail to marvel - "Natural ba ang kulot nyo ma'm?" They also never fail to ask - "Gusto nyo po magpa-rebond?" I've tried to have my hair relaxed a couple of times but the curls always came back with a vengeance.

While I adore my curls, they can be a pain to maintain. I know I have to invest in products, but I don't have the time and patience in the mornings. One simple "trick" I've learned though is that after combing them out while wet, I should let them air-dry and NEVER touch them again. Which is quite difficult because they sometimes get in the way.

Which brings me to Taylor Swift:



I want her hair, wind effect and all.

Or kahit ganito lang:



Curls, please behave. xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...