Saturday, March 17, 2012

We are Young, I Believe in Love

I've mentioned a couple of times that my biggest frustration in life is that I can't sing to save my life. Which is why I stay away from videoke/karaoke bars, or only sing infront of people who won't murder me while I murder songs. But I love music, albeit my taste runs a bit mainstream.

SPOILER ALERT! My friends and I watched "Mirror, Mirror" last night, and we were surprised that it ended with a song-and-dance number. It.was.fun!!!






I also just watched Glee's cover of "We Are Young". Liking the lyrics, especially the chorus. The opening part spoke of "getting higher than the Empire State" and "scars" though.






The original by Fun.:





I think it'd be fun to sing the chorus out loud as a graduating student:

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun


Why do I have graduation on my mind these days? Maybe because it's been ten years since I graduated from college? Yikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...