Thursday, November 15, 2012

GlamourBox PH


One day, I "confronted" hubby why he liked GlamourBox PH's Facebook page. He confessed that he actually had no idea what it was all about, only that his former college dorm mate, Bb. Pilipinas-Universe Lian Ramos, is one of its proponents. I didn't pay attention to it at first because I'm no beauty junkie. However, I liked the idea of receiving a mystery box every month (even if I paid for it) so I signed up a couple of days ago. The boxes are shipped every second week of the month, so I thought I may have missed the November box. I was totally surprised (and excited!) when a box arrived today.

 

 The November box contains the following:

  • Eye of Hours mascara
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener
  • Shiseido Benefiance Pop Up Mask
  • Yves Rocher Slimming Action Concentrate
  • Ofra Cosmetics Lipstick Palette
  • Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
  • Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua
and bonus items Bvlgari Man and Burberry Sport. I'm excited to try out the products and to receive next month's box. To order your own box, visit: http://glamourbox.ph .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...