Friday, January 11, 2013

#32


I feel like I'm still catching my breath. While we celebrate the longest Christmas season in the world, mine spills over to my birthday celebration/s. So, yeah, the house is still a mess and I've just finished meeting people left and right.

Birthdays make for muni-muni moments. When I turned 30, I was so depressed I purposely didn't celebrate big as most people are wont to do. This year, my senti moment was missing celebrating with my family on the exact day of my birthday. Since I turned 18, I have been celebrating with my family before the actual date because I am either back in Manila or on the way back on the actual date. I blew the candles with my family on January 1, the day we set off back to Manila, that on the eve of my birthday, I was kinda surprised that it was not yet my birthday.

The one memorable thing I did for this birthday is that I tossed back shots of Jagermeister (first time!) and Jack Daniel's after a long long time of not drinking.



Photo stolen from @chellepretty_bertus
 
Surprisingly, I didn't end up too drunk, just tipsy and a dull headache the day after. A friend remarked that maybe I was rewarded with super alcohol powers on my birthday harhar.

Oh my, 32.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...