Thursday, April 16, 2015

What's Up Moms


When we direct latch, baby takes a looong time to nurse, thus my phone has become my loyal companion. We feed in our bedroom because it's cooler but there's no television there, hence, phone. I digress: I haven't watched any of my fave shows since giving birth. Boo hoo.

I usually read blogs and check Instagram, FaceBook and Twitter. I hardly watch videos so I can't remember now how I discovered What's Up Moms. It's a YouTube channel of three moms uploading videos about well, being moms. The videos aren't the usual home videos, they have scripts and stuff and the camera work looks professional. Their parodies have gone viral.

I've watched and re-watched their videos while feeding. I kinda envy them because (a) they look insanely attractive (2) they're SAHMS AND (3) they're earning from their videos because they also do ads but given a What's Up Moms slant (so I guess they're really WAHMs?). They're also really funny.

I sometimes wonder if I can do what they're doing. It's very Team Kramer. What do you think, baby P? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...