Monday, May 4, 2015

Duchess Kate


The whole world knows by now that Duchess Kate has given birth to a princess. While everyone is wondering about her name, I'm wondering how the Duchess managed to step out of the hospital 10 hours after giving birth IN HEELS!

I'm so yabang that I gave birth via NSD, we only stayed in the hospital overnight. And since I was hungry at the time we were discharged, I was planning to go down to the hospital cafeteria first before heading home. But the hospital had a SOP upon discharge – mommy and baby goes straight to the car in a wheel chair. It was only when I got down from the wheel chair that I discovered how difficult it was to walk! Ack.

When the Duchess gave birth to Prince George, she wore wedges. This time, she wore stilletos! How how how??? What sorcery is this? Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...