Thursday, March 9, 2017

P's Moments This Week


I have a bad case of Mommy brain since I had P, which I really hate. The Mommy Brain part okay, because I used to be really good at remembering things.

Anyhoo, a few updates this week:

  • P has been tagging along when Daddy brings me to the train station. After a couple of days, he has started to willingly offer his cheek for me to kiss as soon we turn right on EDSA and see the train. 
  • Last night (March 8), I was reading his book "Tree" to him and I noticed that he'd say the last word of every sentence ahead of me. I'm surprised because this book is more complicated than his other books. Whoa. Which is making me re-think if I should enroll him in pre-pre-school. Based on my computation, we should enroll him in K1 on 2019 pa. I don't want to put him in school too early eh. Maybe we should reconsider Gymboree even if he hated the first class haha.
  • He can say "agi", "andi" and "ney" which are Pangasinan and Ilocano words. He can say "ayaw" for "no" or "hindi". His "n" comes out as "m", so he says "wet lam" for "wait lang" and "en dem" for "and then". Haha.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...