Thursday, August 30, 2018

8 Months Pregnant Update


I am 32 weeks/8 months pregnant today. My app says the baby is around 3.5 pounds and is as big as a squash. I'm definitely feeling the weight - I guess this is what they call "heavily pregnant". Baby girl kept me up last night, just like her older brother, she's a squirmer and kicker in the evening and early morning. When I woke up, I was feeling out of breath, not sure if due to the heaviness or sleeplessness.

I better get on preparing stuff for the baby. First task is to organize her closet and launder her white clothes. The big items left to purchase are the sterilizer, crib and breast pump spare parts. I'll be reusing most of P's stuff, never mind if they're colored blue.

A couple of friends are planning to throw me a baby shower on September 8. I really really really hope somebody gets us a diaper bag haha.

I still commute to and from work. It's the only exercise I could get so far and I hope to give birth through NSD again.

And oh, I had another bad constipation episode last week. Only a suppository worked. My OB prescribed a laxative and I've been okay so far.

I'm also due for a check-up this Saturday. I hope my OB does not cancel last-minute like she did last time. I'm hoping we could check out the rates and rooms of the hospital.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...