Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Aerosmith in Manila


Two things after the Aerosmith concert in Manila: (1) why so expensive? and (2) why no Amazing and Crying?

Upon initially seeing the ticket prices, I was resigned to the fact that I won't be going to the concert. However, after peer pressure that the band will soon be an "alamat", I bought tickets at the last minute, hence, the nosebleed section.


Which I kinda regretted because Steve Tyler worked up the mosh pit. A couple of our friends scored VIP standing tickets at 50% off via Deal Grocer and they had the most amazing photos. Nonetheless, the 90s kid in me who grew up in the MTV era when MTV actually played music videos and not teenage moms shows happily listened to "Janie's Got A Gun", "Jaded", "Come Together", "Livin' On the Edge", "Dude Looks Like a Lady", "Dream On", the quintessential "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" and my favorite of the set, "Cryin'" (I got kilabot here, dunno why).


But I really really really wanted to hear "Amazing" and "Crazy". Sayang. I wonder which 90s band will grace our shores, too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...