Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tobey Maguire

What is obsessed?

One of my very few celebrity crushes is Tobey Maguire. I first took note of him in Pleasantville. In the series,  I liked him best in Spiderman 3, especially when he became Black Spiderman haha. He went off the radar and recently came back to star in The Great Gatsby. I watched it last week and my crush on him got re-ignited.

I have been downloading his old movies, watching interviews on Youtube and Google-ing pictures. He is married to Jennifer Meyer who makes exquisite jewelry pieces that I'd like to get my hands on though they are a bit pricey.

I know I'm coming off as a crazy 13-year old but I am so obsessing over them (yes, I've included Jennifer because she is cute) that I want to apply for a U.S. visa, go to LA and find them hahahaha.

When I told a friend of mine that I am obsessing over Tobey again after watching The Great Gatsby, she wondered why I didn't have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. Well, my "type" has never been mainstream. The fact that he married a "regular girl" (daughter of Universal Studios CEO and President Ronald Meyer) makes him all the more appealing to me.

Besides, how can you not fall in love with THIS?


My heart is crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...