Monday, September 30, 2013

The "Victims"


Fans of the band The Killers are apparently called "The Victims." However, we never thought it'd get literal at the end of the night.

Let's backtrack a bit. Hubby is a big fan of the band. Me, I only know their song "Mr. Brightside." Hubby had already bought tickets to their 2010 concert here but that was cancelled because the lead singer's mother died. So hubby was really excited when their 2013 Manila concert was announced. However, he was not keen with the (high) ticket prices so he settled for General Admission. Since I'm not really a fan, I wasn't sure if I'd go with him. At the last minute, I bought my ticket from someone who was "desperately" selling her extra tickets.



 
 
Hubby had a blast while I played the supportive wife hehe. After the concert, we decided to check out the main lobby of Araneta for shirts and CDs. Hubby bought one for P1,100. While still in the lobby, I was a couple of steps ahead of hubby who was holding up his shirt with both hands, when he suddenly cried out, "Shit, nadukutan ako!" Someone snatched his iPhone from his SHORTS POCKET INSIDE ARANETA. We looked around but there were still lots of people milling around. We tried tracking the phone with Find My iPhone but it has been switched off.

When we got home, the iPhone suddenly showed up on Find My iPhone and the location was in Luzon Ave. The next day, hubby tried reporting the incident to the Cubao police (who appeared amused/perplexed that he was reporting a lost phone) but he was told to proceed to Camp Panopio so he just gave up on it.

I don't know how to end this. So... sigh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...