Thursday, January 16, 2014

Run 2014


So, my law school friends and I have decided to join the running bandwagon. During my birthday dinner, the name of a batchmate came up, and another quipped that that person has gained a lot of weight. This is a bit mean, but we have dubbed it "The _____ Doctrine." So we made plans to join marathons. I guess hubby is happy that I will no longer be sleeping in the car during his runs.

Funnily, when I bought an armband for my phone (yes, career ito!), the saleslady remarked that they've been selling a lot of armbands. I told her, "Ate, January kasi, New Year's resolution nila magpaka-healthy!"

We had our first practice run at UP last January 5 but I didn't set up my Nike app properly. Boo. The following Saturday, hubby and I ran again and here are my "stats."



Yeah, I'm slow. I don't want to rush myself and get injuries. Last Wednesday, I ran round and round the parking lot for 5km, but I'm lazy to upload that pic now hehe.

On Sunday, my friends and I will run at 7-11's Run1000. Hubby's running 21k, a couple of friends are running 10k, while another friend and I will run-walk the 5k. So help us God. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...