Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Celeteque Anti-Stretch Mark Cream


Once upon a time, I was underweight yet had a couple of stretchmarks. I paid them no heed because they were hidden heehee. Then the Bar exam came and I gained 'Bar weight.' When I started working, the 'Bar weight' became 'office lunches and meriendas weight.' The good news is I am well within my ideal weight. The bad news is I also gained a few more stretchmarks. So before I got pregnant, I was already trying to minimize, if not eradicate, my stretchmarks. I've tried Palmer's but did not finish up the bottle because it smelled like spoiled milk. I didn't use it enough to see if it worked though.

So then I got pregnant. I had morning sickness in my first trimester so I knew I couldn't use Palmer's. Besides, it was helluva expensive. Then I saw the Celeteque Anti-Stretch Mark Cream. When I bought a tube, they had a buy one, get one promo. I am currently on my third tube. The stretchmarks are still there but I think they have lightened a bit.


It retails at P445.00. It smells much better than Palmer's, actually, I don't notice any smell at all although I haven't placed it near my nose. I spread a dollop on my belly and existing stretchmarks in the lower back and booty every morning and evening. So far, I haven't gotten any new stretchmarks, especially on my belly, and I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...