Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Maternity Shoot part deux


Since work was cancelled for all government offices yesterday while hubby was working from home and on a special non-working holiday, we decided to stage part deux of my maternity shoot. The first part was during my friend's wedding while for part three, hubby wants to take pictures of me against the Christmas lights in Trinoma. We'll see if we still have time for that one as I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. :P

I scoured Google for inspiration and here are two of my favorites. Bought a cheapo white curtain for this silhouette shot.


Nekkid belly shot. We bought the metal decal (?) from Dimensione I think before I got pregnant. We just put it up recently because there are tacks behind the metal and the thing is meant to be put on wood or cork and we have no place for it. I was even thinking of selling it. Then, hubby accidentally snapped off one of the tacks so he proceeded to remove all the tacks and duct-taped the words to our concrete wall. Hubby really wanted this shot because it took us four years to have our baby. Okay, I better stop before I start crying. :P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...