Tuesday, December 2, 2014

35 Weeks


Last Sunday, we attended the wedding of one of my high school friends, the last in our group of girls to get married. Hubby and I have been talking about doing my maternity shoot but since we're almost always doing something during the week-ends, we haven't gotten around to doing it.

Since I was all made up and dressed up for the wedding, we did our shoot in Ayala Westgrove while the couple was doing their couple portraits heehee. Buti na lang the reception is in Alabang pa, so we had about an hour. Since hubby was taking the pics, I was left to direct myself and didn't bring any props. Just me and my bump. Here's one of my favorites that I converted to black and white:


I also want to do some candid-white-shirt-in-bed shots, but we'll see if we still have time. I can't do nekkid close up belly shots though. For the most part of the pregnancy, my bump has stayed smooth. But I think a month ago, I developed pimple-like bumps on my belly, breast and nape. EEEK. And dark armpits. DOUBLE EEEK. Then just a week ago, I saw two lightning-like stretch marks near my belly button. Sigh. Battle scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...