Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Baby don't breech


At today's check-up, OB said baby is probably in a breech position after feeling my bump, hence, we might go the caesarean delivery route. But to be sure, she scheduled a pelvic ultrasound next week.

I'm a bit dismayed because I want a normal delivery for faster recovery and of course, it's more affordable than CS delivery. So I guess I'll be talking to my balong and urge him to turn. But my foremost wish is that he comes out healthy and normal.

Also, the OB has gotten me confused again with my due date. I've mentioned here before that per our first ultrasound, my EDD is January 12, but based on LMP it's December 31. For a while, we were going with the ultrasound age. Then, since the discrepancy is less than 14 days, OB said we can go by LMP. But now, we are going back again to ultrasound age. Argh. I hope the ultrasound next week will sort things out.

As if protesting the OB's diagnosis, baby's been kicking me like crazy. Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Glads, both my pregnancies they were breech too - it's common in a lot of pregnancies I think - but they will "turn" or flip to the right position before you give birth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...