Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Constipated


TMI post but I have to blog it. You've been warned.

Last week, I accompanied hubby to the doctor because he was not feeling well. I've been feeling constipated recently - one of the dreary pregnancy things - but I get things done in the morning. That day though, I ate some fried bananas at lunch. Uh-oh.

When we were about to go home, I felt the urge to go. So I went, but, nothing. I walked around and tried again, still, nothing. But my abdomen hurt. We decided to go home.

It was so horrible. I stayed in our comfort room and I was straining and I thought I was going to give birth already. I texted the OB and she said to take Dulcolax. It took effect after an hour but it was still so painful huhu. During our check-up, she advised to take prune juice and eat suha. I bought a bottle but I haven't tried it yet because my BM has been okay again.

For the the meantime, I'm steering clear of bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...