Wednesday, November 19, 2014

34 Weeks


34 weeks today. What happened to weeks 32 and 33? Well, week 32 was when hubby got sick then I got constipated after. Meanwhile, attending to potential workplaces after the boss's retirement kept me busy during week 33.

This week I think everything's coming up roses (hope I don't jinx it). Last week-end, my entire family came and even slept over. Never thought five people could sleep in our tiny guest room! We went to the Ayala Triangle Garden's light show and had dinner at Wee Nam Kee. Sunday we had lunch at Pino. Mommy also helped me set up the baby's closet. I was asking her to extend but the DA has hearings and she needs to take care of him.

The parentals also brought along our new kasambahay. Our first kasambahay after four years of marriage and 8 months of pregnancy! I'm totally not sanay even if I begged my mom to find me one because as the eldest, mas sanay ako na ako ang inuutusan. So I still do some stuff, like prepare hubby's baon or make my milk before bedtime. So far, Ate's doing great. We just got a washing machine and thankfully, Ate has some working knowledge in operating one because I'm a complete noob.

The challenge so far is thinking of our meals. Whereas before, hubby and I were content with toast and fruits for breakfast, we have lunch in our respective offices, and dinner is whatever I feel like cooking. Also, we eat out on Tuesday and Friday and most of the week-ends. But I can't do that now with another person who definitely has to be fed lest she collapses while doing chores haha. Hayayay.

As for the baby, he's been squirming and wriggling a lot. Sometimes, I feel my abdomen hardening. No pain though. Braxton Hicks perhaps? I've been told I should start packing our hospital bags. Ayayay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...