Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

So how was your Valentine's Day?

Mine was spent in Medical City for surgery, specifically incision and drainage for my mastitis. Yes, my plugged ducts developed into full-blown mastitis. Sigh. I chose to be sedated so one minute I felt the doctors cleaning my left breast, the next minute I was in the Recovery area.

So I am on house arrest this week. Last Monday and yesterday, we went to the surgeon so he can clean the wound and change the dressing. He also taught hubby to do the cleaning and dressing which we did earlier. I am also pumping milk despite the wound because plugged ducts recur. Again, I never thought breastfeeding can hurt this much. 😞

P.S. For someone who was never hospitalized prior to giving birth, my trips to the hospital are rising ha. Sana tumigil na. 😞 gusto ko check-up check-up lang, please.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...