Sunday, February 22, 2015

2 Months

Baby P is 2 months today. Can't believe it's been two months, it feels like ages ago that we rushed to the hospital. The past 2 months has been a real rollercoaster ride.

My folks came over for a wedding yesterday, so today we celebrated baby P's monthsary and our bunso's birthday. Hubby was away. At dawn, I saw my mommy sleeping beside me and baby. As soon as baby woke up, mommy was all over him. Daddy soon followed as well as my sister who stays in the province. It was nice seeing them fawning all over baby P.

And my, P is being responsive to all the doting. He is starting to stare and coo. He still likes to "tangad" though - crane his neck way way up high and "look up." In between all the fawning, mommy kept teaching me things to do with baby. Mommy can be makulit at times but she really knows a lot about babies. Sigh, I sometimes wish Pangasinan is just a hop and skip away.

We had a belated lunch at Pinac at UP Town Center. Food was okay and affordable. Afterwards, I had to go to Medical City SM Annex for my breast ultrasound. I got the result but the radiologist did not interpret it for me. Ugh. Check up again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...