Monday, March 9, 2015

Second Month Milestones


During P's 2-month check-up last February 28, the pedia asked if he was smiling... with meaning. I was like, "errr...?" P has been giving a few smiles but we could not tell if it was with meaning. Also, we weren't sure if he could already see.

Then this week-end, boom, he started smiling a lot, as in a lot. I thought it was due to gas, that smile-y thing that babies do while sleeping. But as I yakked and yakked, he would smile as if he found me funny. He has also started cooing and gurgling a lot. We have also concluded that he can see because he would cry if left alone in the bed but would cease if we went back.

I've also tried giving him tummy time for a minute but he does not like it. He has attempted to raise his head only once while on tummy time.

The lolas have been pestering me why he's not taking vitamins yet. I told the pedia and she said baby can get the vitamins from my breastmilk. When I mentioned the lolas, pedia said, "Ah alam ko na yan, gusto nang Tiki-Tiki." So now we're giving him 0.3ml of Tiki-Tiki. How 80s. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...