Thursday, July 9, 2015

Time to Diet!


It was just recently that I was bragging here that I was almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight 11 weeks post-partum.

Not anymore.

I got fitted for our office uniforms around such time. This week, we started wearing them – and oof, muffin top galore! I can hardly zip up the pants huhu. I went to the clinic to check my weight and I'm a whopping 135 lbs., most of them in the tummy area.

The culprit:



Breastfeeding has made me hungry like I've never been before and I took to snacking on these Max's chocolate rolls. Two pieces. Every work day. On top of my other snacks like crackers and nuts. I don't have any exercise apart from carrying the baby and commuting. I now eat three solid meals with rice and snacks in between. 

Argh, need to go on a diet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...