Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Solids Update



I'm having dizzy spells lately due to lack of sleep. One of our helpers left so we currently have one stay-in who takes care of baby and one who comes three times a week to do the laundry. Baby is also in the stage of nangingilala so he is choosy with who carries him. Case in point: we went to Pico one week-end and Dagupan just this week-end and who ended up carrying him 90% of the time? Mommy. Huhubelles.

Traffic has been insane also so I come home late. Then I still stay up to wash the pump and/or to prepare baby's food. Ha, I miss sleeping.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to update what he's eaten so far:

  • squash
  • potato
  • avocado
  • white camote
  • yellow camote
  • mango
  • carrot
  • squash with malunggay leaves
  • melon
  • green papaya (which he hated!)
  • ripe papaya
  • saba

As of today he's eaten:

  • orange camote – not sure if this is the same as yellow camote. He likes camote, I think because it's sweet.
  • ampalaya – steamed and mashed. I was waiting for his reaction after I fed him but he was like NR. I guess babies can't tell yet if something's bitter.
  • upo
  • sayote
  • latundan banana
  • rolled oats – just one time because he was still hungry after I fed him.
  • apple
  • white potato with broccoli

I should start doing combinations already. Table food maybe when he turns 10 months. Waaa, a whole new different ballgame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...