Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blogger Blues

  It's that time of the... Well, it's that time again, when I ask myself why am I keeping a blog when I don't update often. I wish I can say that I don't have time, but heck, I have lots of time. Besides, most of the bloggers I follow are working moms (hello Anna, Frances and Daphne) and they blog religiously.

When I first started blogging - a decade ago, yikes - I noticed that I blogged more when I'm unhappy. Granted, most of my posts were song lyrics or angsty ones, but darn it, I was blogging! I'm kinda not happy with one aspect of my life right now (clue: not marriage, family or friendships), but the blogging juice has run dry.

And while I was eating my dinner in the smoky food court of Trinoma , it hit me: my life is too boring to blog about. On one hand, I am thankful my life's boring: no illnesses, no major drama. But it ain't good for my blog.

Maybe I should go out more, do more. I'm following a couple of online accounts of 18-year-olds and I noticed that they liked posting photos of them sticking their tongues out. Nothing earth-shaking but they sure have a lot of such photos.

Maybe I should stick my tongue out once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...