Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Working from Home


Pros:

1. I can work wearing my pajamas.
2. I don't miss shows like "Modern Family" or movies like "Peter Pan". (Gawd, I can't bring myself to watch the impeachment proceedings.)
3. I can control the room temperature. (My office mates like working to Siberia-like weather.)
4. I don't have to deal with pushy LRT and jeep passengers.
5. I can nap without guilt.

Cons:

1. A cup-noodle lunch.
2. I have no one to talk to haha.
3. It's so hot but I don't want to switch on the aircon to save on the electricity bill.
4. Chores are begging to be done.
5. No trolling around Trinoma. Boo hoo.


4 comments:

  1. Whaaat? You resigned apparently! Since when! DM me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the pjs bit. I discovered I wrote pleadings faster when I did it at home, on my bed, and in pjs. Then again working at home also means fewer distractions in the form of client phone calls, and "utos". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to draft two reports in three days! True that, though my boss likes to call pa rin hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...