Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project Fitness

A recent visit to the OB yielded a mandate to lose six pounds. I am not overweight, but she figured that losing a little weight will help us conceive. I am not a total couch potato but I am hardly sporty. I dragged my feet in going to Fitness First for the wedding, and I promptly stopped going after. But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

Early this week, I took advantage of one of the mall sales going on and bought running shoes.





Ran/brisk-walked with my sister for 30minutes one evening and I felt like I was gonna drop dead. I am SO out of shape. I went for another run/brisk walk for 30minutes tonight and I'm still all wound up after. I hope to increase the time next time, for frankly, I sweated more when I tried out Bikram yoga. Oh, if only the latter isn't so expensive!

I've also decided to cut back on carbs because while changing clothes, I spied a little back fat going on. Oh body, why you hate me so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...