Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dreams


I have the weirdest dreams ever. Some are the normal weird, like flying and crashing down then waking up. Last night, I dreamt that I was reading something on Twitter (I forget what) then I looked at the sky and saw clouds shaped like dogs. I think last week I dreamt that I looked at the night sky, saw the moon and stars fall to Earth, then the sun came out, and there was an earthquake and tsunami. Then there was time that a baby crocodile crawled its way out of a wall and chased me. 

But my weirdest dreams almost always involve the sky. I used to have recurring dreams of looking at the night sky and seeing all the planets. A friend commented, "Maybe you were an astronaut in your past life." Hmmm... Or maybe I was a priestess who worshiped the sky. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...