Wednesday, July 4, 2012

NKOTBSB and iTunes



Just recently, I received an email from iTunes stating that Music and Movies (no TV shows?) are now available to its Philippine users. I'm a noob when it comes to torrents (I have rotten luck in finding links that work) so I got excited with the news - even if it meant I had to buy music.

So, the first album I bought from iTunes is (naturally, haha) the NKOTBSB album. I was actually planning to buy a CD last week but I held off for some reason. I know buying the album is a month too late, I should have bought it before watching the concert.



I listened to the album while dressing up this morning and I was amused with the random memories that came to mind with the BSB songs: stopping whatever I was doing whenever MTV played the video of Quit Playing Games With My Heart (Now I wonder how at 13, I believed I can relate when BSB sang: "Even in my heart/ I see/ That you're not being true to me"); remembering this group of boys from another school dancing to As Long As You Love Me, complete with white Monobloc stools as props, and the cutest leader of the group sporting the Nick Carter floppy haircut; remembering that I was in college when Larger than Life was released so I felt I was too "cool" for BSB already. 

I particularly liked the NKOTBSB Mash-up song in the end. It brings me back to the concert. iTunes purchase well worth it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...