Thursday, September 20, 2012

Arm Parties

We see fashion bloggers nowadays with their wrists bogged down with a jumble of bracelets. They call 'em arm parties or arm candy. I like accessories - in college and law school, I used to wear long and funky earrings. Nowadays though, I've taken to wearing pearl studs to look lawyerly. But I miss accessorizing, and I can easily slip off bracelets if needed.

I discovered Sepa Accessories Cebu through a fashionista's Instagram.



The two sets of bracelets arrived via LBC in a gift-wrapped box - love that touch! Dianne was so easy to text with, she replied even if I texted her close to midnight hehe. Planning to mix up the sets though - can't wait to wear them tomorrow. Find your own arm party with Sepa - http://www.facebook.com/pages/SEPA-accessories-cebu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...