Monday, September 10, 2012

Random

I'm such a boring person. If you don't like posts about random stuff, kindly skip this.

Hubby and I passed by UP after a trip to the doctor a few weeks ago. After having some Rodic's tapsilog, I craved fishballs so we went to Vinzons Hall. I was surprised to see that the fishballs are pre-tusok-tusoked.



I miss making tusok tusok the fishballs on my own!

I want to learn calligraphy so I bought a calligraphy book and a Sheaffer calligraphy set. Well, I completely have no idea what I'm doing. I hope to join a workshop really soon.



I just discovered Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Why only now?!



And since I grew up in Dagupan City, home to Bonuan Boneless Bangus, I'm quite snobby with bangus. I've eaten some that taste like mud so I'm hesitant about buying bangus in the grocery. The Century Tuna Marinated Bangus Belly is surprisingly good.



But now I miss home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...