Monday, March 31, 2014

Lea Salonga's Playlist: The Repeat




I admit I'm getting a teeny bit embarrassed about posting blurry Instagram concert photos from the nosebleed section, heehee. But c'est la vie.

I love Lea Salonga. Loved her since I was young. I wanted to buy a pricier ticket but hubby didn't want to go with me. My SIL agreed to accompany me but only if we bought the cheapest seats. So there I was again in the nosebleed section. I'm just glad I saw the concert though because I missed the original run last December. Thank goodness Lea held a one-night repeat last January 18.

The nosebleed (P1,000) section wasn't too bad at the PICC Plenary Hall. The place reminded me of my oath-taking ceremonies. Anyhoo, the place was just cozy enough that Lea didn't appear like an ant and the acoustics was good.

I liked her rendition of "Blurred Lines" which was one of the early songs. Yun lang she didn't sing any of the songs I wanted - "On My Own", "I Dreamed a Dream", "Sun and Moon" or even "Journey." Also, I really want to hear her sing "A Whole New World" live. She sang "Sana Maulit Muli" but alas, Aga Muhlach wasn't there and he was called to the stage last December. Boo hoo. I hope I get to watch her next concert - in a nearer section. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...