Friday, March 21, 2014

SOLD OUT!


What do Taylor Swift, Run United 2014 and Nat Geo Run have in common? Two words: SOLD OUT!

First, TayTay. Yes, I'm 33 years old and I like Taylor. She'll be having her concert here on June 6 at the MoA Arena. Tickets were sold by SM Tickets (the worst, really!) and went on sale last March 7. That day, I contemplated on making a detour to SM Manila but I was finishing reports so I resolved to try my luck with smtickets.com. Great: the website was down the entire time and the tickets were sold out in 2 friggin' hours! Boohoohooo! :((

Second, Run United 1 2014. Actually, this concerns hubby. He was planning to run the 21km while I wanted to run my first 10km. When we went to Toby's to register sometime in February, the 21km registration was already closed! Yikes. Hubby was forced to sign up in the 10km with me.

The run was last Sunday. I think I did okay. I wanted to run, even sprint the last 2km, but I suddenly felt a sharp shooting pain in my upper leg, near the groin (TMI). But I think I still did okay, my body wasn't too sore after.

On the other hand, hubby set a new personal record, 10km under one hour! :)



Finally, the Nat Geo Run which will be on April 27. While having breakfast after Run United, I tried to sign us up for 21km and 10km again but they were closed! Only the 5km and 3km were open. Argggh. Again, we were "forced" to sign up for the 5km if only for nice singlets and finisher shirts haha.

These events remind me of that saying: "daig ng maagap ang masipag". Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...