Wednesday, February 15, 2017

P Update: Saying Our Names


Whoa, I can't believe that February is half-over. I've been such a bad mommy blogger, well, make that a bad blogger. I intended to use this blog to document stuff so I won't forget, but I forget to update. How ironic.

Anyhoo, P just learned to say our names. I remember it was February 5, he and I were downstairs walking when we saw his daddy up on the terrace. I called his Daddy by name and he repeated it. Glad I caught that on video. Then I started teaching him my name but he has a hard time saying it. Hubby suggested that we teach him my second name which is what I'm called by my family but it came out as "Ke-ke" - not nice to hear. Eventually, he's been saying my first name. He has also said the names of his aunts. However, I have no video of him saying my name because as soon as I switch on the phone camera, he clams up! Loko-loko!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...