Friday, February 3, 2017

Registering with PAG-IBIG as a Household Employer


Since PAG-IBIG has an online registration system for household employers, I opted to try it before PHILHEALTH. Go to: https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/kasambahay/default.aspx

Print everything that comes up after registering. For me these were the Household Employer Unified Registration Form and Household Employer Unified Form which came out pre-filled out. I separately printed the Kasambahay Unified Registration Form and had the kasambahays manually fill them out. You and your kasambahays will receive your respective Registration Tracking Number (RTN) via SMS.

Then, I went to the PAG-IBIG branch near GMA Kamuning MRT station to submit the above forms. I asked the security guard to direct me where I can register for kasambahays. At first, the lady there told me that I had to go to the Caloocan branch which has jurisdiction over our barangay. But I told her I registered online and already have the RTNs. Thankfully, she accepted my forms and assessed me for late payment. I paid at the tellers downstairs, photocopied the receipts and submitted them. 

I asked where can I pay the premiums and I was advised that I can pay in advance, so I did. The entire process took one hour and the best thing about it was, unlike my SSS experience, I did everything in one building hehe. Thank you, PAG-IBIG!


Read about our SSS Registration here.
Read about our PHILHEALTH registration here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...