Monday, February 6, 2017

Registering with PHILHEALTH as a Household Employer


As with SSS and PAG-IBIG, my kasambahays and I filled out the Kasambahay Unified Registration Forms which can be downloaded here: https://www.philhealth.gov.ph/downloads/

For Quezon City residents, proceed to the PHILHEALTH Office along Quezon Ave., Quezon City. Upon entering, get a number for the Membership desk. I presented our registration forns, you can print extra copies as receiving/file copies. After a few minutes, I had my Philhealth Employer Number and my helpers' Philhealth Identification Number. I was also given our respective Membership Data Forms and the helpers' IDs. After that was Payment. Interestingly, there is no penalty for Household Employers so I just paid P200 per month per helper.

The whole process would have gone faster if their system did not go offline while I was paying. But just the same, the entire process took me only 2 hours. Yey for PHILHEALTH!


Read about our SSS Registration here.
Read about our PAG-IBIG Registration here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...