Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Britney Spears: Piece of Me in Las Vegas


In light of Britney Spears' recent concert in the Philippines, I've decided to blog about the time I watched her concert in Las Vegas last year. Hubby, P and one of my sisters went there for our sister's wedding (which I'll try to blog about soon!)

Like anyone who was a teen-ager in the 90s, I'm no stranger to Britney Jean Spears. While her singing voice is not stellar, her dance moves and showmanship more than make up for her voice. Whether you like it or not, you are bound to know the words to her songs. (Toxic forever!!!)

Thanks to my new brother-in-law, my sisters and I watched Britney from the pit.



As a resident at The Axis, Planet Hollywood, she had performances two to three times a week. Hence, she lip-synced to her songs. Understandably, her dancing prowess was not the same as in the 90s but who cares, it's Britney, b*tch. She performed for almost two (2) hours straight.








  1. Britney Army
    (Interlude)
  2. Work Bitch
  3. Womanizer
  4. Break the Ice / Piece of Me
  5. Radar
    (Video Interlude)
  6. Me Against the Music
  7. I Love Rock 'n' Roll
    (The Arrows cover)
  8. Gimme More
  9. Lightness
    (Video Interlude)
  10. Everytime
  11. Darkness
    (Interlude)
  12. ...Baby One More Time / Oops!... I Did It Again
  13. Scream & Shout
    (will.i.am song) (Video Interlude)
  14. Boys
  15. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  16. Work It / Get Ur Freak On / WTF (Where They From)
    (Missy Elliott Dance Break)
  17. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
    (Video Interlude)
  18. I'm a Slave 4 U
  19. Make Me...
  20. Freakshow
  21. Do Somethin'
     
  22. Magic Circus
    (Interlude)
  23. Circus
  24. If U Seek Amy
  25. Breathe on Me
  26. Touch of My Hand
  27. Jungle Fever
    (Interlude)
  28. Toxic
  29. Stronger / (You Drive Me) Crazy
  30. Till the World Ends







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...