Friday, June 23, 2017

Flashback Friday: Pencils


One of my earliest childhood memories is something that I should be ashamed of, haha. I was five years old, in the Kinder afternoon class. Whenever I remember this memory, I see it from the point of view of my teacher. I was at the table where our supplies were located and I had my lunch box with me. I took ALL of the pencils out of the canister and loaded them into my lunch box. My teacher, bless her heart, just watched me and did not say a word.

At home, I transferred all the pencils in this wooden blue shallow box that held alphabet blocks. My mom discovered my supply of pencils and promptly ordered me to return them the next day. I did, and I don't remember being scolded by any of my teachers of it. I don't know what possessed me to do it. And I promise I have not stolen pencils, or anything else, since then. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...