Tuesday, July 4, 2017

On Planners


I can't believe it's already July! Half of the year is over. By the way, Happy Fourth of July!

Have you noticed the influx of creative planners lately? Heard of bullet journaling? End of last year, I wanted to jump into the planner frenzy. I wanted to get a kikki.K or a Midori or a Filofax, fill it with stickers and accessorize with washi tapes and clips and charms. As usual, I tend to overthink these things and the cost (this stuff is pricey once you add them up!), so I ended up getting none of the above. I just bought a small Belle Du Jour planner that I can carry to the office and a slightly larger Typo one for more thoughts. 

The initial plan was to jot bullet points in my Belle Du Jour planner during the day then take a few minutes at night reflecting on my Typo planner. Ha! For most days, I manage to write bullet points but it'd take days before I started writing on my Typo one. Lately, I've been unable to write on both real-time, so I had to consult my phone photos what happened on that day, hahaha. (Funnily, I'm shocked that I eat at Ramen Nagi with my office mates that much!!!)

Last night, I was updating my Typo planner and I was amazed that I managed to write until July. Pre-baby, my planner writing tends to taper off before mid-year. It made me think tuloy if my life was really boring back then. Ironically, I had more of a social life back then. I guess being a first-time mommy to a kulit toddler and having househelp provide more fodder for my planner, haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...