Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Daddy's Girl Forever



I forgot to write in my post that I found out that I was pregnant on February, the birth month of Daddy. I've been talking to him to help me get pregnant again. When February rolled around, I thought it would be the perfect gift from Daddy if I do get pregnant that month. For drama effect, I was actually thinking of taking a pregnancy test on February 27, his birthday. But then, low EQ.

Daddy always gave us what we wanted (within reason, of course), no questions asked. When I was going through a hard break-up, I asked for a digital camera which was worth P25,000.00. He gave it to me even if all five kids were still in school and he was the sole breadwinner. He's already in heaven and he's still giving me what I want.

It's just so sad that he won't get to see his second grandchild, I'm sure he'll be over the moon. I miss you so much, Daddy. Thank you. Love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...