Sunday, April 15, 2018

We heard the heartbeat!



Yesterday, at our 12th week check-up, we heard the baby's heartbeat through the Doppler. Yay! It never gets old, noh? For the past few days, I've been feeling some strange movements in my tummy. I asked the OB if it was possible for me to feel the baby this early but she said no. Oh well. My tummy is funny, too, sometimes I look like I have a bump, sometimes I don't. I still can't invoke pregnant privileges in lines hehe.

The only problems so far are my constipation and the waking up early in the morning then having a hard time going back to sleep. I experienced constipation the last time but in my third trimester already. I don't remember the insomnia part though, so not sure what's causing that. I rarely drink any caffeine nor chocolate, only when I'm really really craving it. Hay, why kaya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...