Sunday, May 13, 2018

Dear Baby No. 2



Hi, baby. Right off the bat, this is an apology. I'm sorry I do not have a nice nickname for you yet. We used to call your older brother "balong" because we really wanted a boy. I should come up with one soon.

I'm sorry also that I'm not as OC as when I was first pregnant. I then kept a baby journal with Instax photos. While we still took weekly photos of my bump, I was not as diligent in documenting my pregnancy. So I really took the time this long week-end to update my baby journal. It's just that I am so tired in this pregnancy, it's not your fault though. Mommy is OLD.

Yesterday was supposed to be our check-up but the OB was suddenly on leave. I was pissed off that her secretary did not even text me. Or it was my fault that I did not check beforehand.

I hope you never ever think that I love you any less. I just had a lot more time and more energy during my first pregnancy. I don't know how it can be done but I will love you and Manong P equally.








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...