Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Search for New Kasambahays


Just when I thought that this pregnancy is going to be relatively stress-free compared to my first, my kasambahays dropped a bombshell: they will be leaving by the end of June. They are sisters hence they're a packaged deal.

They've been with us for two years, the longest we've had. They have our routines down pat and I can leave P with them without worrying (much). They are young, just out of their teenage years, and single. Sometimes, I feel like I have two teen-age daughters but they proved to be hard-working and responsible. They said that their aunt recruited them to work in a factory. Of course, I tried to persuade them to stay by increasing their salaries and stating the cons of factory work but they remain firm. To be fair to them, they were the only ones who tendered notice, the rest of the yayas would usually not come back after a vacation.

It's just the end of May, but I'm already dreading the end of June. Just another heartbreak.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...