Saturday, May 5, 2018

Ten Years


10 years ago, I officially became a lawyer by signing the Roll of Attorneys. I always said I wanted to become a lawyer because Daddy Attorney made it look so easy. Then, I sort of wavered a bit during college so I worked for a year before finally entering law school. Law school was marked with tears, more tears, and losing a lot of weight, but I persevered, mostly because I did not want to disappoint DA.

After finally signing the Roll of Attorneys, I again took a different path from DA. I know I broke his heart a little, and I still whisper "sorry" to him to this day.

The past 10 years have always been for you, DA, even if I was not beside you every day. I am still uncertain about what path to take in the coming years but I know for sure you will guide and support me, as you always did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...