Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dapitan Arcade

Hubby and I have been meaning to replace our plastic laundry hampers with rattan ones. We've seen nice ones in the furniture stores in the gas stations along NLEX but it's either we don't have enough cash or enough space in the car for them. We've heard of Dapitan Arcade, and last rainy Sunday, we decided to finally check it out.

Dapitan Arcade is located along Dapitan St. cor. Kanlaon St. The arcade is in one small building with three rows of stalls. There are other stalls infront and beside it. At first, we could not find any rattan hampers, prolly because most of the stalls still sold Christmas stuff. Further down the street, we saw Dapitan Tiangge and these greeted us:



We actually wanted dark-stained rattan but we could just have these stained later. There's no fabric lining, too, though. Haggled from P380 each to P700 for two.

I wanted another round in the Arcade for knicknacks. There are lots of ceramic plates but I was not in the mood for plates. I wanted to buy ceramic balls for our center table but hubby said sayang our old decor. So I comforted myself with these marble eggs for P100.



I also got these small treasure chests for my earrings and watches:



I noticed that a lot of the stalls were closed, maybe because it was raining. I think I'm gonna return for those ceramic balls and plates soon.###

2 comments:

  1. I've got a darker version of that treasure box! My aunt got me one from the Cuenca Bazaar. (I'm sure it cost more than 2 for P350!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not believe it when she said pwede P350 then dalawa na hehe. Imagine kung sa mall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...