Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wishy Washi

Pardon the cheesy title. There are times that I attempt to be crafty shmarty. For our wedding, I DIY-ed our kissing bells. I wanted to DIY the lining of our wedding invites but I didn't have enough space for supplies and such.

I recently went through our Japan pictures and selected a few for printing. I decided it'd be more fun to place some in a scrapbook. Then, in one of the crafty blogs I read, I saw washi tapes and found them too cool for words. The blog directed me to http://www.heykessy.com.

I ordered the Red Stack and the Cherry Blossoms print and they arrived yesterday.



Loving the personal details.



So cute!



Tried 'em on my Starbucks planner. Cute, but my skills definitely need improvement. :D Spot the cherry blossom print!

Ahhh, can't wait to get started on that scrapbook!!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...