Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Payless-er

Payless Shoe Source has become one of my fave shoe haunts because the shoes are remarkably sturdy compared to other brands in the same price range. I hate shoes with soles that crack in the middle after a short time. My Payless shoes, even the flats, have thick soles that seem to withstand all the walking I do.

Since I commute to work, I wear flats 99% of the time. Lately though, my feet hurt, especially my heels. I figured it must be the constant close contact with the ground. I was thisclose to buying FitFlops but I could not reconcile the fact that they are basically tsinelas with the price tag. I resolved to buy low low heels.

So I went to Payless. They are currently on sale, and within minutes, I zoomed in on this pair worth... wait for it... P490!!!



With that price, I won't feel so bad running it to the ground! I heart Payless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...