Friday, July 11, 2014

First Time with the Doppler



Last Saturday's check-up was our first time with the Doppler. We were excited to hear baby's heartbeat. The OB was using the Doppler way way down there, and after a few seconds of swooping around, we were hearing nothing. I was scared.

The OB said to transfer to her transvaginal ultrasound. I was instructed to pee. During the TVZ, there were a few seconds of silence until the OB heaved a sigh of relief. Baby is okay. I was further relieved when the OB exclaimed, "Ay, sumisirko-sirko siya!" when she was trying to get measurements. Fetal heartbeat is 147. OB has a portable TVZ with a small screen so I didn't see the baby. Hubby was also disappointed hehe, he wanted another video.

We've been taking shots of my "bump" since 2 weeks ago. But with this experience of knowing that the baby is way way down below yet, I conclude we've been photographing my "belly bump" and not a "baby bump". :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...