Thursday, July 17, 2014

How to stay stress-free while pregnant?


Yes, I'm asking; no, this is not a how-to post.

As soon as people learn I'm pregnant, they automatically say: "Don't be stressed." Which is really hard for me to do because my default mode is 50% stressed. Must be my being a tad OC slash paranoid and panganay-take-charge disposition that little things agitate me. Like just this morning, I saw that one of our knives' tip was cut off/broke off. I asked hubby and sister and they both don't know. So I'm worried and yes, stressed, that it got mixed in the food and one of us ate it. But it was quite a large chunk so I hope it was just flushed down the drain.

Then, there are work issues and office issues.

We are also looking for a kasambahay and it's not easy to find a trustworthy one who can cook, clean and take care of a baby.

Pre-pregnancy, I'd go for a full-body massage to de-stress. Now I can't. This is one of the things I miss. And coffee.

So really, how does one stay stress-free while pregnant?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, look for kasambahay na while you are still pregnant. And don't be to OC when you do find one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easier said than done. I want to pirate Auntie Doris na lang haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...